Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Footwear

My best friend listed on her blog her top 10 favorite footwear so she inspired me to list my top 10 as well. Oh by the way, check her blog out if you like, ilovestrawberrykisses.blogspot.com

10. Flip Flops


I live in a tropical country so flip flops are the footwear of convenience. Everyone should own one decent pair of flip flops. :D


9. Vans Slip-Ons

It's very comfy and unlike my best friend, I have already worn it with a dress. And it's cute. :)

8. Wedges
Wedges are one of the most awesome things in fashion. It gives you the height you need plus the advantage of support. You won't wobble in these pretty babies. :)

7. Strappy Sandals
Okay, this one isn't so strappy but I love any kind of flat sandal. If it's this cute, I have to have it.

6. Black Ballet Flats

My best friend loves ballet flats but it's another story for me. I only like black ballet flats. I think it's very versatile. It goes with every outfit. I just think that it makes my feet seem longer and bigger. I'm only five feet flat and I don't want to look like a freakin' clown. Black ballet flats make my feet cuter and I don't need to worry about feeling like a clown. It's great with leggings too. :D

5. Boots

It is my absolute dream to wear boots. They're so freakin' fierce! I have a pair but I couldn't seem to find any outfit and any weather suitable to start wearing my boots. I promise at a friend's debut I will wear them. 

4. Beaded Sandals


I can't explain my fascination for beaded sandals. There's something so casual and laid-back about it but when you wear it you still feel very put together. I had one almost exactly like this pair but I have to throw it out because it's so worn out. It was my absolute favorite and I wore it everyday.

3. Gladiator Heels
So Fierce Looking. It can transform your entire outfit from a blah level to just plain awesome!

2. Loafers/ Oxford Shoes
Another fascination I just can't understand. There's something classy and elegant about these pairs of shoes. The oxford shoes make me look like a tap dancer from back in the golden days. :D

1. Patent Pumps


Yes! This is number one. It's timeless and elegant. The Patent Pump will forever have a place in fashion and if you don't have one, you should buy one. I have lots of patent pumps but they're not Louboutins but I promise, I will buy a pair someday. A Louboutin is not just a shoe, it's an investment. You will never regret buying and owning one. :)

If you checked out my best friend's list you will have to wonder how we became best friends. Her shoes are all sporty and casual and she wears flats with dresses. Come on! I get sun dresses but cocktail ones? NO! No one should ever wear flats to a formal soiree. Never! But even though we have different tastes in fashion (She's female Ted while I'm the more fashionable female Barney), I still love her. :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photographs above. Please do not sue me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment