Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 Things Why I Love Being a Woman.

I haven't posted in a while. I was busy with my other blogs. So as my welcome back post, I decided to list 10 things why being a woman is great. :D

Let me start from 10.

10.) Cute Underwear
- As a female, it is perfectly alright and sexy to have butterflies and hearts on our knickers. Our underwear comes in all shapes and sizes. From the g-string to the full on granny panties (which by the way are ever so comfortable).


9.) We Get to Wear Almost Anything!
- A lady sporting Menswear = Hot! A guy donning a baby tee and skirt = Sick!

8.) We Can Grow Our Nails and Paint Them
- Who doesn't love a good Mani Pedi?



7.) It's Perfectly Alright to be a Housewife
- Women have the luxury of opting not to pursue a career but instead work at home and take care of the children. Men are expected to be breadwinners and when they choose to stay at home, they are looked down upon as bums and jerks. Not only that, they feel bad that their better half is making the money.


6.) Make-Up
- Not everyone is blessed with good looks and thanks to make-up, ugly ducklings can transform themselves into Beautiful Swans with a stroke of a Blush Brush and a wand of Lip Color. :D Gladly, I look decent enough even without make-up.


5.) No Zipper Troubles
- I have listened to countless stories from men about getting their "thing" caught in their zippers. I bet that hurts. :P Being a woman and we don't have anything dangling, we don't have to worry about getting caught in zippers.


4.) Foreskin
- In the Philippines, it is extremely important for men to go through the process of  "Circumcision." A man is mocked for being uncircumcised. And circumcision is also one of those macho things so when you're not circumcised, it means that you weren't man enough for the pain. But when you're a woman, you don't have to go through circumcision. Yeah, we undergo much worse but then at least, we don't go through this one. Imagine, getting circumcised and undergoing labor, life's going to be a bitch. :P

(I'm not going to show a picture! Are you insane?)


3.) The Pursuit
- Times have been changing and let's admit, the dating scene has changed a lot compared to the good old days. But even though, a lot more women are becoming open and liberated towards the world of dating, we still like being pursued by a guy and most often than not, it's how it normally works. Not many women can summon the guts to ask out a guy he likes and well according to many guy columns I read, men don't really like the "aggressive" type of woman and they enjoy the chase. So it's nice that as a woman I don't have to worry about impressing him that much because if he likes me enough to ask me out, he probably is already impressed and he'll do all the work so I'd like him too.


2.) Motherhood
- Motherhood is beautiful. Being Pregnant is a beautiful thing. Imagine being able to birth life into this world. I know that it's so hard to undergo through labor but when you see your beautiful child, healthy and most importantly breathing, it makes the pain all worth it.

( This is number two because I don't believe that the essence of a woman is to become mothers. Many women choose not to have babies and some women aren't physically able to do so but it doesn't make them any less of woman.)

1.) Shock Value
- Female Equality has just began to sprout up and back in those days, many women weren't able to do so much. So now that women are taking the world by storm (to compensate for the hundreds of years we were treated unequally by our male counterparts), people are at awe at us. There are no more first anything for Men. They've done it all. And people expect them to have done it all but they hold low expectations for us women because there's still that old notion that we are incapable of doing anything and then we do it and we excel at it. What greater feeling is there than to say to those doubting nitwits, "In your face, you doubting nitwits" or "Suck it, doubting nitwits"?


I just love being a woman for these reasons and so much more. We women are complex creatures and we are taking the world by storm. Hooray for Us!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images posted above. Please do not sue me if I used your photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment